How do I check my volunteer hours on my desktop computer?
One of the benefits of using SignUp.com for the Cardinal Charter Academy volunteer opportunity tool is the ability for volunteers to check their own volunteer hours. This article details the steps necessary to pull a report of your hours.
1. Navigate to https://signup.com/
2. Click "Sign In" in the upper right corner
3. Sign In using the email address previously used to sign up for CCA volunteer activities.
*If you did not create an account when you signed up, you will need to register by clicking "Register" in the upper right hand corner. Please remember to register using the email address you've used to sign up for your CCA volunteer opportunities.
4. Navigate to your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner.
5. Scroll down to "Participant Hours Report" and click "Email Report"
6. Scroll down within the email view your total number of hours*
Note: If you use SignUp.com with other organizations this total may be inflated. See step 7 to download the detail to eliminate non-CCA hours.
7. To download the detail of your SignUp spots click on "Download File".
Open the .csv file using Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or your favorite text editor.