How do I check my volunteer hours on my mobile device?
One of the benefits of using SignUp.com as the Cardinal Charter Academy volunteer opportunity tool is the ability you to check you own volunteer hours. This article details the steps necessary to pull a report of your hours from your mobile device.
1. Navigate to https://signup.com/ in your mobile web browser
2. Click on the menu to be given the option to Sign In
3. Click Sign In
4. Click "Already Registered? Log In"*
*If you did not create an account when you signed up, you will need to register by clicking "Register with Email". Please remember to register using the email address you've used to sign up for your CCA volunteer opportunities.
5. Login using the email address previously used to sign up for CCA volunteer activities. You may also log in using your Facebook or Google account by clicking on the corresponding links. Be sure to use the same method of logging in as used previously to sign up for CCA volunteer activities.
6. Click on the menu to bring up additional options
7. Click on "My Service Hours"
8. Your "Total Hours" appear at the top of the screen.*
Note: If you use SignUp.com with other organizations this total may be inflated. See step 9 to email yourself a report with the details of the hours in order to eliminate non-CCA hours.
Warning: "Add Hours" button will not add hours to your official CCA service record. If you have any question about your hours, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Click "Email Report"
The email will be sent from email@example.com with the subject "Here is your Personal Service Summary". If you do not receive your report within 10-15 minutes, please check your spam folder.